3]), trifluoroethanol (TFE), iodoacetamide (IAA), trifluoroacetic acid (TFA), and TPCK-treated trypsin (T-1426) from Sigma-Aldrich; dithiothreitol (DTT) and formic acid from Fluka; fetal calf serum (FCS) from Invitrogen (Gibco 10437-028); Zwittergent detergent 3-16 (Z 3-16) from Calbiochem; and highly purified A1AT reference material from Athens Research & Technology (16-16-011609).
What does TFE stand for?
TFE stands for Trifluoroethanol
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TFE
We have 68 other meanings of TFE in our Acronym Attic
- Totalfinaelf (Oil and Gas)
- Toyo Food Equipment (Japan)
- Trader Front End (customs declaration method)
- Training Flight Equipment
- Training for Employment
- TRANSEC Front End
- Transferee (IRB)
- Transportation Feasibility Estimator
- Travail de Fin d'Études (Belgium)
- Travail et Formation en Education (French: Labor and Training in Education; journal)
- Tropopause Fold Event
- Turbo Fan Engine
- Transcription Factor E3 (human gene)
- Taiwan Floriculture Exports Association (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Targeted Funding for Educational Achievement (New Zealand)
- Task Force East Africa (Canada)
- Texas Festivals and Events Association (Fredericksburg, TX)
- Tax Free Exchange Corporation (Harrison, AR)
- Tenants Forum Executive Committee (Leicestershire, England, UK)
- The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (est. 1920; Harrisburg, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For denaturation with trifluoroethanol (TFE), we diluted 10 [micro]L serum or plasma with 25 [micro]L of 0.
We purchased the matrix, 2,5-dihydroxybenzoic acid (DHB), trifluoroethanol, sodium hydroxide, CHAPS, Tris-HCl, sodium pyrophosphate, EDTA, and EGTA from Aldrich; chloroform, iodomethane, and sodium chloride from EM Science; dithiothreitol (DTT) and iodoacetamide (IAA) from Bio-Rad Laboratories; ammonium bicarbonate from Mallinckrodt Chemical Company; and acetonitrile from Fisher Scientific.